Strona 23 z 23 PierwszyPierwszy ... 13212223
Pokaż wyniki od 221 do 228 z 228

Wątek: Canon EOS 7D - się dzieje... ale czemu nie FF ?

Zwycięzca OlyRulez| OlyJedi Awatar geo
    Mieszka w
    widzę Morze
    Siła reputacji
    Moja galeria
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez piotrek204 Zobacz posta
    Pomiarow dynamiki matrycy na optycznych pojac nie moge, nie mowie tego by bronic 7D. Poprostu wyniki mnie nie przekonuja.
    Zakres tonalny prawie zawsze wychodzi 7.5-8EV, przeklikalem kilka testow i innego wyniku nie znalazlem. Dynamiki przy max iso dla S/N 0.1 spada prawie do zera. Wiec wg tego kryterium aparat nie jest w stanie rozroznic bieli od czerni.
    W tescie mRAW z kolei 7D osiaga fantastyczne wyniki do 800ISO.
    Wiec uruchmiajac mRAW w tescie dynamiki zamiatamy nawet takie slawy jak D700.
    ale ostrość mRAWów jest skopana było o tym na forum CB tyczy sie to też MkII
    A7II słoiki
    jerzykulesza.zenfolio.com

piotrek204
    Gość
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez geo Zobacz posta
    ale ostrość mRAWów jest skopana było o tym na forum CB tyczy sie to też MkII
    Tego nie neguje, ale przy tych kryteriach dynamika rosnie co dziwne. Poprostu kryterium jest ulomne, skalujac obrazek z pelnego RAW'a bedzie detal i dynamika wzrosnie z powodu spadku szumu.

Kolejny test 7D:
    http://www.juzaphoto.com/eng/article..._7d_review.htm

Kolejny glos za posiadaniem kompletu FF + crop. Do dlugich ogniskowych crop 1.6 + 18mpix dziala doskonale, do landszaftu i najwyzszej jakosci kazdego piksela dsIII lub 5dmkII.

Mnie 7D nie pociaga, ale doskonale rozumiem tych co go kupili i sa szczesliwi (jak sasiad z pracy).

Zwycięzca OlyRulez| OlyJedi Awatar black_bird
    Mieszka w
    Wrocław
    Siła reputacji
    Moja galeria
    milosc wszystko wybaczy ..

Jesli zasmiecam poprosze moda o przeniesienie do ...humoru?

EuroLiberty
    Gość
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez black_bird Zobacz posta
    milosc wszystko wybaczy ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_H8T...layer_embedded

Jesli zasmiecam poprosze moda o przeniesienie do ...humoru?
    HiHi... jak dla mnie, to nie zaśmiecasz. Twój post, a w zasadzie ten klip, powinien pojawiać się z automatu na końcu każdej strony, każdego wątku sprzętowego.

Pozdr
    k@mil

| OlyJedi Awatar Wieprz
    Mieszka w
    Wwa
    Siła reputacji
    Moja galeria
    Jeszcze jeden śmieszny (albo nie) film z 7d.

| OlyJedi Awatar bryll
    Mieszka w
    warszawa
    Siła reputacji
    Moja galeria
    haha u mnie w parafii jest wakat na ministranta

| OlyJedi Awatar Michu (Pentax)
    Mieszka w
    Bydgoszcz
    Siła reputacji
    Moja galeria
    Ponieważ (chyba) nie ma wątku plotkarskiego, pozwalam sobie wkleić to tutaj:

Disclaimer

Usually when I get emails like this, I don’t post them. There’s just way too much detail to actually be true. The best sources are usually one sentence communications.

I showed this to a few readers and they at least found it entertaining and said go ahead and post it. It’s CR1, and it’s thorough.

Have the salt shaker ready.

Direct Quote (Copy & Paste from Email)

Since the release of the D300 back in 2007, Canon learned the hard way that the market at the $1300 price point was price elastic up to ~$1800, which was the original MSRP of the D300. In other words, those who can and are willing to pay $1300 for a 40D/50D are willing to pay an extra $500 for all the additional bells&whistles the D300 had over the Canon xxD line. Hence, the 50D successor needed to have what the marketing folks call “parametric superiority”, thus we got what is now the 7D, priced at ~$100 MSRP less than the D300s is now.

Now here comes the interesting part, feel free to assign this a CR1 rating. The beancounters at Canon have calculated that the now-vacant $1300 price point is currently about the lowest they can manufacture a DSLR with a full-frame sensor. (N.B.: An 8-inch silicon wafer can produce only 20 full-frame sensors, while the same wafer area can yield 46 APS-H-sized or 200 APS-C-sized sensors. Research, development, manufacturing and distribution costs are all independent of camera size, so a smaller camera will not cost appreciably less than a larger one for any of these reasons. The end cost difference between small mirrors, mirror boxes, chassis and so forth, and larger ones is not that great. The difference is the sensor.) Using literally off-the-shelf parts, the FF sensor manufacturing costs ~$1000 (Canon’s profit margin included), the rest of the price being made up of the rest of the camera. Canon sees the Sony A850 as just the start of the downward trend in pricing for FF DSLRs. This means the EOS 9D/Rebel XF would have the ff. specs:

exact same 5D sensor (12.8MP), ISO 100-3200 (full stop increments), 3FPS, DiGIC4- Rebel T2/300X/Kiss7 film body (stainless steel chassis + polycarbonate/engineering plastic shell)

Rebel T2/300X/Kiss7 FF-sized roof pentamirror VF (90% horizontal & vertical coverage, 0.7x magnification; still significantly larger than crop VFs)

pop-up flash (GN 13 at ISO 100)

same 9-pt AF module from the 400D/450D/500D/20D/30D

no EOS Movie mode (separate HD video encoding chip adds $$$ to the production cost)

Live View w/ all 3 existing AF modes

3″, 922K pixel LCD

all the standard image processing features enabled by DiGIC4

In short, it would be a 5D in a film Rebel body.

Also, the 500D successor would also be “beefed-up” to compete more directly with the D90 since there would be no xxD above it anymore.

the price would also increase to ~$1000, but it would finally get:

a solid glass pentaprism

better build & ergonomics, and

slightly higher FPS (4-4.5FPS)

revised 15.1MP sensor (possibly with no physical AA filter, see below)

24FPS full HD video

DiGICV testbed (in-cam lateral CA correction, distortion correction, and, if it gets finished on time, 3 levels of software AA filtering – mild, standard, high)

The big news is that this would be the first EOS to get an AMOLED screen, and since that display tech doesn’t need backlighting like a conventional LCD, it would enable a side-hinged swiveling LCD that is significantly thinner than the ones used on the competitor products, thus the cavity depth at the camera’s rear would also be significantly lessened (a problem with the competitors w/ swiveling LCDs).

The 2000D on the other hand would be a rebadged 12MP 450D with the 9-pt AF of the xxxD bodies and a conventional, non-swiveling 3″ LCD, and 30FPS 720p HD video.As to lenses, here are the ones I’m told would come out this year:

EF-S: 30mm f/1.8, a new macro with hybrid IS, 10-22mm constant f/4.0

EF: 14-24 f/2.8L, 24-70 f/2.8L IS, 35-70 f/2.0L IS, 50mm f/1.4 Mk.II (ring USM w/ FTM), all big white tele primes would get Mk.II revisions (better IQ).

External Flash: new Speedlite 700EX (GN 231ft.70m at ISO 100, zoom coverage 14-200mm w built-in wide panel).

CR’s Take

This would definately shake the DSLR world up I think. However, the one thing that jumps out at me which I think lessens its likelyhood is reusing the original 5D Sensor. I honestly cannot see Canon reusing an out of production sensor. Nikon has reused sensors for a long time (10mp & 6mp CCD’s), but they’ve never left production.
    Z poważaniem - Michu, Licencjonowany Pogromca Vampirów :)=

piotrek204
    Gość
    Plotka o tanim FF ma jedna wade, wspomina o sensorze 5D.
    Byl on produkowany w starszej kosztowniejszej technologii, wyprodukowanie matrycy 5DmkII jest tansze.