PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Wywiad z Panasoniciem o m4/3

kociasek
2.10.08, 19:32
DPReview zamieścił ciekawy wywiad z szychami z Panasonica odpowiedzialnym za rozwój m4/3.
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0810/08100201_panasonicinterview.asp
Niektóre obecne biektywy Olka mają po aktualizacji firmware obsługiwać AF w m4/3.
Panas myśli też o mniejszych korpusach i obiektywie macro pod m4/3.

dog_master
2.10.08, 19:48
It seems that a lot of potential purchasers of Micro-G system cameras are current Olympus or Panasonic 'standard' Four Thirds system owners. There's been a lot of talk about the compatibility (or lack of it) with older Olympus lenses for contrast-detect autofocus.

"Of course Olympus wants to expand the number of lenses that can be adapted to autofocus on the Micro Four Thirds cameras. Olympus lenses (even those that contrast AF on Olympus cameras) currently do not autofocus properly with this camera (the Micro G1), but Olympus is working on Firmware upgrades for these lenses. Also we are now working with Olympus to provide a joint firmware update service to ensure compatibility across the various different bodies and different lenses."
So, to clarify, if a lens currently supports contrast-detect AF on say the L10 or E-420, it will eventually also support AF on a Micro Four thirds camera?

"Yes"
But the previous lenses - those that don't currently support contrast detect AF - will they ever support AF on the G1?

"Not autofocus, no; manual focus only." [note that Olympus later told us they were 'working on' a solution to this but could give no guarantees]

No, czyli nowe kity i nowe szkła będą ostrzyły, reszta - jak się uda.... Super... :/ Mam same stare szkła, jak pewnie większość. ;]

grizz
2.10.08, 19:52
No, czyli nowe kity i nowe szkła będą ostrzyły, reszta - jak się uda.... Super... :/ Mam same stare szkła, jak pewnie większość. ;]

I co tam ;)

m42 i tak ma sens tylko z nowymi małymi szkłami - nie dramatyzujmy.

dog_master
2.10.08, 19:54
Jasne, ale byłoby fajnie móc podczepić stare szkła np. w przyszłości do filmików ;p Filmik z 50-200... Albo fiszaja... ;)

kociasek
2.10.08, 21:21
Jasne, ale byłoby fajnie móc podczepić stare szkła np. w przyszłości do filmików ;p Filmik z 50-200... Albo fiszaja... ;)

Spokojnie, nowe "lustra" zaczynają oferować kręcenie filmów, więc kolejny DSLR Olka (E-30?) piwnien cię zadowolić :)