PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Panasonic G1 przebieg migawki / firmware

photolo
31.10.10, 10:53
Witam! Przeszukałem forum, ale nie znalazłem, jeśli temat został już gdzieś poruszony to sorry za dublet i prośba o namiary. Do rzeczy:
Szperając po net'cie znalazłem taką informację:

hidden menu on Panasonic G1/GH1 (shutter count)

confirmed it works on G1. firmware 1.42

Should you want to, you can find out the number of times
you have switched on your G1/GH1
and the number of times you have pressed the shutter -
by doing the following.

(N.B. Its complicated but it does work )

1. Switch off camera
2. Switch to Single Shot Mode
3. Press "Film Mode" and "Display" together, hold these
4. Switch on camera, release the buttons after a short while.
5. Press "Menu/Set" and "left arrow" together, hold them, ignore the display
6. In addition(!) press 2 times "Film Mode"
Now you should see the history of problems with date and a code, up to 16 items.
7. Press "Menu/Set" and "left arrow" together once again and hold them
8. another additional press on "Film Mode" and you see a screen with 3 counters:
No.:
PWRCNT: counts the "switch on's"
SHTCNT: counts use of the shutter

Do No's. 7 and 8 again and it will bring you back to normal operation.

(by soundimageplus)

what is STBCNT? stabilization count?
P.S.if you push "display" where PWRCNT is displayed, you get "Camera info.2" menu

Wychodzi na to, że w G1 i GH1 można sprawdzić przebieg migawki tyle, że aparat musi mieć wgrany firmware 1.42 i tu pojawia się problem, jedyny firmware o podobnym oznaczeniu to 1.4 http://www.fotopolis.pl/index.php?n=9595 skąd wziąć wersję 1.42 ??? Czy ktoś z Was rozgryzł już ten temat? i czy to działa tzn. czy rzeczywiście można odczytać przebieg migawki w G1 tudzież GH1, jeśli tak to prośba o szczegółowe instrukcje. Pozdrawiam, photolo.

Ar2
28.11.12, 01:57
Kilka rad dla osób które chciałby sprawdzić przebieg migawki w G1. W wersji oprogramowania 1.4 i niższych nie da rady tego zrobić- trzeba zaktualizować do 1.5
Przycisk 'Film mode' naciskamy 2x (z pkt 6) gdy wciśnięte są 'Menu/Set' i strzałka w lewo (z punktu 5). Wymaga to trochę gimnastyki...
A aparacie KONIECZNIE musi się znajdować karta SD